I know that you heard about him, and in him you were taught the truth. Yes, the truth is in Jesus. You were taught to leave your old self. This means that you must stop living the evil way you lived before. That old self gets worse and worse, because people are fooled by the evil they want to do. You must be made new in your hearts and in your thinking. Be that new person who was made to be like God, truly good and pleasing to him. Ephesians 4:21-24 ERV
You have an innumerable amount of choices to make each day of your life. I want to encourage you to have the first choice you make each morning is to live IN Christ. Don’t allow the power of sin to sneak into any part of your life. There is freedom when we live in Christ.
Takeaways from today:
- Don’t continue to live in sin. Give your life to Jesus Christ.
- You are living a new life in Christ. Live your new life!
- Our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ, so that…sin might lose its power in our lives. (Towards the end of the video, the word “might” got me thinking…sin is always a possibly. Remember that sin has eternal consequences, just as choosing to live in Christ does. Be wise and stand firm in Christ.)
- There is freedom when we live in Christ.
- Sin is controlling, desires, and uses any part of your body as an instrument for evil.
- New life in Christ uses your whole body as an instrument for God. Give Him your ALL.
- Satan will strip away parts of your body…a slow fade…God wants ALL of you.
Now you are wearing a new life, a life that is new every day. You are growing in your understanding of the one who made you. You are becoming more and more like him. Colossians 3:10 ERV
Become more like Christ.
Blessings to you and yours,
(Featured photo: We and a wonderful family day on the boat. Cole caught a sweet keeper cobia. Hunter wrangled him in the net. Love my boys.)